Jess Dods Career Coach
I began individual coaching and organization consulting in 1997. Prior to that, I held operations, business development and senior management positions with Fortune 100 and smaller domestic and international organizations during a 20+ year career.
I have held senior management consulting positions with Arthur D Little and Navigant Consulting, working in strategy and organization assignments in industry and government. I have lived and worked in several countries around the world, in Latin America, Europe and the Middle East, and I hold an MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management.
I bring extensive training and experience in coaching and consulting along with my experience in domestic and international business to help my clients define and achieve their goals.
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach
- Harvard Maclean Hospital: “Coaching in Healthcare and Leadership” Training Conferences 2010-2013
- Member, Institute of Coaching Professional Association Harvard Maclean (ICPA)
- Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Career Transition Consultant- LHH
Assessment certifications and experience
- PDI 360 PROFILOR Feedback and Time2Change
- FIRO-BA, Workplace Performance Indicator
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode
- Strong Interest Inventory
Jess Dods leadership experience
- Executive Board, Human Resource Management Association (SHRM Affiliate)
- Senior Leadership Team, Western Mass Coaching Alliance
- Senior Consultant, NETEXPAT: Cultural training for senior level expatriates and spouses
- Past Chair, Select Board, Southampton MA
- Past Chair, Western Mass Coaching Alliance
- Past President, Prescott College Alumni Association
- Past Trustee, Prescott College
Contact Jess for a complimentary initial consultation.